Aggressive Legal Representation For The Injured In The Atlanta Area
At Buck Rogers Law, we advocate zealously, diligently and skillfully on behalf of our clients who have suffered serious injuries or lost loved ones in fatal crashes and other circumstances. We are passionate and persistent while conducting detailed investigations to support our clients’ cases.
If you seek representation at this personal injury law firm, you will quickly realize that our clients are not commodities. They are our neighbors who have been terribly wronged by others’ negligence. Our lead attorney, Buck Rogers, in practice since 1994, has built a strong reputation as a caring, skillful litigator who gets results. Learn more about our founding lawyer’s background through this link:
Together with dedicated staff, our founder leaves no stone unturned in pursuit of the facts that will strengthen claims and lawsuits leading to clients’ rightful compensation.
Righting Wrongs Through Thorough Knowledge Of Laws And Legal Systems
Many of our prominent cases have involved egregious harm done to our clients through:
- The irresponsible serving of alcohol to inebriated individuals
- Reckless security failures leaving members of the public at risk of assaults and other incidents leading to serious and catastrophic injuries
- Car-truck collisions on our interstate highways and other roadways and even parking lots in and around Cobb County, Georgia
Many people refer to our clients’ situations as “accidents.” Our thorough investigations often reveal these happenings to be failures leading to unacceptable repercussions. We often discover clear evidence of negligent actions and omissions by organizations and individuals who have let our clients and their families down by:
- Ignoring clear signs that customers in bars and clubs are drunk and may pose dangers to the community when they get behind the wheel of a vehicle
- Putting profit above people by cutting back on security guards and technology such as surveillance cameras that should protect workers, students, customers and passersby from unreasonable exposure to risk of injury
- Taking shortcuts in critical big rig inspections before taking massive trucks on the road alongside unsuspecting motorists driving passenger vehicles
We work to secure the resources that our clients need to put their lives back together after their injuries or deaths in the family have set them back unjustly.
Request A Free Consultation
When you reach out to us by email or by phone at 404-999-2737, we will offer our listening ears and explain how we at Buck Rogers Law can turn things around for you after a wreck, assault or fatality.
Let’s get the conversation started. We make house calls as needed.