Just Compensation For Sufferers Of Catastrophic Injuries
Serious car and truck crashes are often the causes of life-altering injuries impacting clients of Buck Rogers Law. Head injuries and spinal cord injuries (SCIs) turn lives upside down overnight. Long recoveries are common, and persistence in legal representation becomes as important as top-notch medical care for a survivor.
Supporting clients’ long-term well-being is at the heart of our personal injury law practice. Attorney Rogers and our dedicated staff consider it a solemn responsibility to pursue maximum compensation for clients who have endured catastrophic injuries.
What It Takes To Overcome A Severe Injury
Clients of our Atlanta area personal injury law firm have suffered severe injuries including the following:
- Burn injuries requiring skin grafts and hospitalizations, and often resulting in scarring
- SCIs, ranging in severity depending on where spinal cords have been severed or otherwise seriously harmed
- Serious shoulder, neck and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), including closed-head and open-head injuries
- Acquired brain injuries (ABIs, or “nontraumatic brain injuries,” sometimes occurring in medical contexts, through suffocation or due to toxic exposure)
- Paraplegia, quadriplegia and other varieties of paralysis
- Chronic pain syndromes, such as reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) or complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
For most people with catastrophic injuries such as these, their car, bus and truck wrecks become “before and after” landmarks in the stories of their lives. Everything changes overnight. Surgery, hospitalization and follow-up therapy and care become essential in many cases. Assisted personal care often becomes part of daily routines for a recovering patient, their immediate family members and professional care providers.
How We Can Make A Difference In Your Recovery From A Life-Changing Injury
When we investigate the circumstances behind a truck accident, we often discover that a collision was not an accident, but rather, the outcome of another motorist’s negligence. Skillful, aggressive legal advocacy is the essence of Buck Rogers Law. Aggressive legal representation is an essential part of the path to recovery for our clients living with short-term or long-term disabilities caused by catastrophic injuries.
Financial support cannot undo a medical disaster, but fair compensation can help a recovering patient establish a new normal way of life. An initial consultation with trial lawyer Buck Rogers can be the starting point of the rest of your life after a truck accident or any event resulting in a catastrophic injury. Put a meeting on your calendar after calling 404-999-2737 or sending us an email inquiry.